Monday, March 27, 2017

Hostess Tea Photos - Part 1!

Happy Monday!  Popping in to quickly share a few photos from my 11th Annual Hostess Tea with you!  This is one of my favorite events - so fun to plan surprises to say thank you to a wonderful group of stamping friends!

Here are a few photos of the food (after the party - forgot to take a before!), flowers and main card sample display:




And, we had two make and takes.  The first is one I designed using a number of Sale-a-Bration stamp sets -- the So Very Much, Avant Garden, and Delicate Details sets, to be exact.  We used Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron for the stamping.  And, a Metal Rimmed Pearl for an accent.




 The second make and take was scrap-lifted from Artisan Allison Okamitsu (you can see her beautiful originals here).  I changed the dimensions of the stamped layer and its bordering layer slightly, but thought it was a fabulous way to show off the Sale-a-Bration Glimmer Paper (which sadly sold out way to soon!) and the Make a Medallion set (still available, but only until the end of March!):









While finishing up my extra kits after the party, I decided to stamp some coordinating envelopes, too.  Here's how those turned out:







 Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: