Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Watercolor Carousel Birthday Cards

Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are having a great day!  I have a couple happy cards for you today -- I made these using the Carousel Birthday stamp set, with backgrounds created on Watercolor Paper with the Watercolor Pencils (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry), blended with an Aqua Painter.






For the cupcake carousel, I used the coordinating die from the Up and Away Thinlits Dies to cut out the frosting and pop it up for a fun 3D effect.

For the card with the horses, I also used an image from Delicate Details (one of the exclusive Sale-a-Bration items!) and a bow made with the Sweet Sugarplum ribbon from the Succulent Garden Ribbon Pack.

Hope you like these!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: