Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Butterfly Pendants for my SUper Friends

Hi there!  I realized it has been too long since I last posted, and was organizing some photos this morning, which inspired me to pop over here and write a quick post!  Now that I'm better organized, I'm hoping I'll be able to do this more regularly again!!!  

This photo is of some pendants I created as Christmas gifts for my SUper Friends.  The paper inside the pendants is cut from the Sale-a-Bration Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.   


Here are the pendants all packaged up to give away:


And, here is a closer view of the tags I created for these, with the Butterfly Gala Bundle and some gold embossing on Gold Paper:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.  It is Sale-a-Bration right now!  If you haven't had a chance to check out what's new for Sale-a-Bration and the 2019 Occasions Catalog, please head over to my online store!

No comments: