Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Grace's Garden Fancy Fold Card

Hi!  Happy Summer!  I've definitely been away from my blog much longer than I intended, but am excited to get back to blogging and sharing the projects I've been working on the past few months!  I decided to start with a fancy fold card that I created using the Grace's Garden stamp set, the Garden Gateway Dies, and the My Meadow Stamp Set.  I started with a trifold card, created from a 12 x 12" piece of card stock, cut down to 12" x 5-1/2", then scored at 4" and 8" along the 12" side.  I cut windows into the two sides of the trifold, and added a smaller card made with Whisper White card stock to the center piece.  Here is how it turned out:





And, a view from the back:


I used Stampin' Blends to color the flowers and cats, and the stone walk is embossed with the Stone embossing folder that was available during Sale-a-Bration.  

This was a fun card to create!  Hope you find it inspiring!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!  

- Michelle

No comments: