Monday, April 17, 2023

More Mystery Monday Fun

I've been really enjoying following along with Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Monday stamping the past few weeks, and thought it would be fun today to share some more of the cards I have been making following Sharon's clues. 

For this card from March 20, I decided to use the Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper (retiring soon!), the Radiating Stitches dies for the circle around the greeting, Irresistible Blooms stamp set for the greeting, and the Petal Park Bundle:



For the March 27th card, I decided to use the Two-Tone Flora Suite.  I really love the designer paper in this Suite and am sad to see it retire.


On April 3rd, I decided to use Petal Park again for the fun fold card:

 


I had fun making a few more of this one with different designs from the designer paper:





 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: