Monday, February 5, 2024

Merry Monday: Marlene's Paper Pumpkin Alternates

 Merry Monday!  So, I have a little confession to make -- I haven't created anything with my October or November 2023 Paper Pumpkin kits!  I love them, so much that I actually have not one but two of each kit!  I just haven't gotten them open and started creating . . . yet!  Hoping to jump into that soon!   However, I did receive some wonderful projects with it from my friend Marlene Caravello!  So, I have those to share wtih you today!

First up is a bridge fold card Marlene created, inspired by Rachel Tessman:


I love how Marlene added dots on the foremost tree using gold Metallic Effects!  Such a nice 3D detail!!!  A few more views of this card:


And, the second project is this adorable house shaped treat box:




I love how Marlene added wreaths on dimensionals on the front side of the house, and added a 3D doorknob with gold metallic effects!  

Thanks so much to Marlene for these projects, and thanks to you for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.  I'm very excited for the next Paper Pumpkin kit -- it will have flowers, bunnies and chicks, oh my!!!  Please let me know if you'd like more information, or you can visit the Paper Pumpkin website here.  

No comments: