Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Scallop Envelope Die Baskets

A couple weeks back, I was very excited to see my amazingly talented friend Jane Matsumoto as the tutorial author on Splitcoaststampers, with a tutorial for her Scallop Envelope Die Baskets, just in time for Easter.  I finally had the opportunity to put together a couple of these adorable baskets this week!   I used the Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper to create mine.  And, kept them pretty simple, with just some of the beautiful 5/8" Satin Ribbon to dress them up.   Here are the photos:


Same basket, inside:



And, the other basket, also created with a sheet from the Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper:





Aren't these fun -- I think they're great not only for Easter, but could be filled with goodies, small gifts or maybe even flowers for other spring occasions, too!  Thanks so much, Jane, for the great tutorial for making these!!!

- Michelle

No comments: