Monday, November 18, 2019

Merry Monday: Christmastime is Here Suite Cards

Merry Monday!  I must confess I am actually concerned at how few Mondays are left between now and Christmas!   So many projects I hope to get done before then, and so little time!  :)   How about you -- are you feeling that way, too?

Today I have some cards to share with you that I had fun creating with stamps and papers from the new Christmastime is Here Suite, which is available only for a limited time!  

For the first pair of cards, I took the bubble paper Judy-Ann created at our September SUper Friends gathering, cut it and stamped it to form the focal point:



Next, I decided to do some embossing with the stamp set with white embossing powder on Fluid 100 watercolor paper, and then watercolor with the new Pigment Sprinkles.  I embellished them with Glitter Enamel Dots.  I liked how these cards could be used for Christmas or other occasions:







Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  

- Michelle

No comments: