Monday, November 25, 2019

Merry Monday: Made by Marvelous Marlene

It's Merry Monday once again on my blog!  And, not that many Merry Mondays left now before Christmas!!!  

Today I have a bunch of amazing 3D projects I received in a Christmastime swap last year from my marvelously talented friend Marlene.

First up, a sweet mini album that opens to reveal a holiday message, made with last year's Memories and More kit:










Next, is this fun treat holder:



A bit of designer paper and ribbon makes fun gift wrap, too:




Here's a beautifully elegant way to present some chocolates:




And, a few more:




The snowflake on the package above is a removable ornament:


Aren't these wonderful gift-giving ideas!  So grateful to receive such amazing artwork from Marlene!  Hope you find these inspiring, too!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: