Monday, January 20, 2020

Merry Monday: Tags and Cards with the Winter Gifts (November 2019) Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hello!  Back with a Merry Monday post for you -- sharing some tags and cards I created using the November 2019 Winter Gifts Paper Pumpkin kit.  I created a bunch of the tags as shown in the kit:







Then, I decided to make some thank you notes out of some of the tree tag pieces, and added some of the adorable cardinals from the October 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit as well:



And, last but not least, I can show you some treat boxes I made to take into work using the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Die and some fun holiday designer series papers:



For more information about Paper Pumpkin kits or to become a subscriber, please click here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: