Friday, April 26, 2024

Fun Fold Friday: Grassy Grove Easel Card Case

 Happy Friday!  I have some fun fold cards to share with you today!  The first is this gorgeous card that I received from Carol Edgington as a swap at OnStage last month:





Carol's card uses the Grassy Grove Bundle, plus the Meandering Meadow Designer Series Paper.  For her greeting, she used the Double Oval Punch.  She also added one of the Dragonfly and Bird accents.

I love Carol's card and decided to CASE it, but add some deer, change the colors a bit, and use some different shapes for the greetings.  Here are how my cards turned out:









I really love this idea!  Thanks so much, Carol!  And, I'm looking forward to trying something like this combining this bundle with the new Grove Bundle which will be available in the new catalog!  

Please let me know if you have any questions about these cards or the products used on them!

- Michelle

No comments: