Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Thoughtful Wishes for Mystery Monday!

 Hi!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  On Monday, I was able to play along with Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Monday Stamping, and as always, it was so much fun!!!  (If you'd like to check out the replay and make this card along with Sharon, too, you can do so here

We ended up making a Double Z fold card, and I decided to use some sneak peek products I was able to preorder that will be coming out in the new annual catalog next month.  I used the Thoughtful Wishes Stamp set for the greeting, Thoughtful Journey designer series paper, and the card base and ink are Petunia Pop, which is my favorite of the new In Colors (although I love them all!!!).  Here's how my card turned out:





The card is embellished with some of the Adhesive Backed Dragonflies.

What do you think of this new paper and Petunia Pop?  Will you give this kind of card a try?  

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle



 

No comments: