Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Pretty in Pink vs. Basic Beige?

I tried out one of the layouts from page 22 of the new catalog, but with two different color card bases -- Pretty in Pink and Basic Beige.  I'm curious which base color you like best?




The strips of paper are from the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper and the stamps are from the coordinating Thoughtful Wishes stamp set.  (Can you tell how much I'm enjoying these?  And, yes, I do have some more projects with them to show you soon!  ;))  The circle is die cut with one of the Spotlight on Nature dies.  I deconstructed some of the Petunia Pop Ribbon and wound the thread from that behind the "hello there" for a fun touch.  Oh, and did you notice the thin strips of Fresh Freesia with little lines on them?  Those are cut from the sides of the negative created when using the arch die in the Garden Meadow Bundle.

Please leave me a comment and let me know which color card base you like best!  I hope you will give this card layout a try, too!  

- Michelle

No comments: