Thursday, May 9, 2024

Throwback Thursday: Embroidering on Eggs

 I have a Throwback Thursday post for you today.  I thought it would be fun to share some more projects I made combining embroidery on felt with Stampin' Up! stamps and dies.  All the eggs were die cut with the Excellent Eggs Dies.  For the first three images, I used a stamp from the Excellent Eggs stamp set.  Here is the stamped felt:


And here is the piece after I embroidered it, sewed it to a back and added a ribbon:




For other eggs, I used the Dainty Delight and Thoughtful Wishes sets to the stamp images I used as a guide for embroidering.  Felt bunnies were made with dies from the Excellent Dies as well.







I could imagine using this method to create sachets or ornaments for other occasions as well!   How about you?  Is this something you'd be interested to try?    

- Michelle

No comments: