Monday, August 31, 2009

In La-La Land . . .

Hi!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I enjoyed taking some time crafting with friends at my Big Shot Class, and making some cards and other projects this weekend!

If you haven't had a chance, please be sure to check out my blog candy post and enter to win it!

Anyway, one of the cards I had great fun making this weekend was for La-La Land Crafts Challenge #2, which was to stitch on a card.  My sewing machine has been under some papers on my desk, so I brought it out and was glad to put it to good use! 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Rosie with Cat from La La Land Crafts
Ink:  Basic Black Classic Ink
Paper: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White Card Stock; Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Cardstock (from the new Stampin' Up! Build a Bear line in the Holiday Mini Catalog, available starting Sept. 1st!) 
Accessories:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Up!'s Scallop Edge and Photo Corners, and flower trim from a fabric store (has been in my stash for a while, can't remember exactly where it is from).

Be sure to check out my good friend Irina's blog candy, too!

2 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This picture doesn't do the card justice! It is a gorgeous card!! I love all of the elements that you put into it. This card rocks, girl!!