Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Fun Scrapbook

Stampin' Up!'s new Cool Kids Simply Scrappin' Kit is so much fun, I couldn't resist making a 6 x 6 scrapbook using it! I decided to make a "Summer Fun" book, to fill with highlights of my boys' favorite activities and trips this summer.

Here's the cover:
















I used crushed curry ribbon and pewter jumbo eyelets to bind the book together. The title box is cut with the Top Note Big Shot die, and letters are cut from whisper white cardstock, also using the Big Shot.

Inside the book are eight of the 6 x 6 page protectors, so there are 16 pages total (front and back).

Here are some of my favorite pages:






















These materials would also make a fun "Back to School" or "All About Me" album.

If you'd like to make your own book like this, please email me for information about my Cool Kids Summer Fun class and class kits!

- Michelle

3 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

It was one nifty scrapbook when you last showed me it but geez! It's really terrific with all those fabulous photos in there!
xx Jane

stampinstars said...

Michelle...LOVE the mini scrapbook you made of your summer fun! Too Cute. Can't wait to see what other fabulous projects you will be posting! Erin

Irina Blount said...

This is really neat Michelle! Such treasured memories in there!!