Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gently Falling Mini Cards

This past week, I was busily creating mini cards for an upcoming class, and here are two cards I designed that use the wonderful new Gently Falling set from the Holiday Mini


Here's a closer view of each card (I've been playing around with photographing cards on white versus black . . . not sure which I like best yet.  What do you think?)




These cards are both on More Mustard Textured Card Stock bases (although it looks almost like Pumpkin Pie in the black background photo!)  I used the beautiful new Spice Cake Designer Series Paper as well.  The greetings are stamped in Early Espresso on Pool Party card stock strips, which I folded and trimmed to look like flags. 

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool cards, Michelle. Love that spice cake dsp. Don't have that paper or stamp set, so am jealous. TFS!!! Marlene Caravello

Anonymous said...

Woohoo...I am finally caught up! I still cannot believe that I have not been out since Sept. 5! That's three months! I should be ashamed of myself...not to mention I have deprived myself of wonderful eye candy and great ideas. Well...let this be a lesson to me. I just have to come more often!!! Marlene Caravello