Thursday, August 8, 2013

Connie's Beautiful Thank You Card with Tape It and Raining Flowers

       Wow!  August has been a busy month so far in our household -- we've been working on lots of projects around the house (including a big clean up in my stamping space -- turns out I will have even more than I initially expected for the Crafter's Garage Sale coming up next month!!!), and the boys are in their last summer day camp this week -- an awesome writing camp!  In helping them with their writing, I've been neglecting the blog . . . had a few minutes this afternoon, though, so thought I would pop in and finally share a gorgeous card I received from my oh-so-talented friend Connie Monahan:



        I love the layers and color combination on this one -- Pool Party (which Connie knows is one of my absolute favorite colors!), Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Always Artichoke -- so soft and pretty together!   I also love the wonderful combination of images from the brand new Tape It stamp set, Raining Flowers, and Curly Cute.  A little hard to see in the photo, but the flower images have a soft, subtle sparkle where Connie highlighted the stamped image with a shimmery mica gel pen.

      The inside is also perfectly layered and finished:




Hope your August is off to a great start and you are finding time for some creative projects of your own!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: