Friday, August 2, 2013

Beachy Mojo Card

Haven't posted much as it has been a busy week with my boys!  I did have a chance to stamp, though, and wanted to pop in and share a card I created for this week's Mojo Monday challenge #304. Here's the sketch:





I've had the By the Tide set sitting on my stamping desk, and it is so perfect for summer!  I decided this would be a fun sketch to use with it.  Here's what I created:




And, here's another version, this time with the circle element kept whole:



Supplies Used:

Stamps:  By the Tide, Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit stamps
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla
Embellishments:  Circle Collection Framelits, Pearl Jewels, Calypso Coral 3/4" Chevron Ribbon (cut in half), Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: