Friday, February 6, 2015

Flashback Friday: Watercolor Winter Simply Created Kit

Back in November, I showed you the first couple cards I made with the Watercolor Winter Simply Created kit in this post.  For Flashback Friday today, I have more cards made with the kit, which is still available on Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack (for an amazing price -- it makes 20 cards, so that's only about 50 cents per card right now!), but only while supplies last . . . so don't miss your chance to make these great cards for a steal!

Here are my cards:


 



The first four cards are made pretty much as the instructions show in the kit; however, this card is one of my own design:



The card is clean and simple -- I used one of the die cut snowflakes from the kit, and sponged Bermuda Bay ink over it.  Then, I added some of the sequins from the kit, and stamped "merry christmas" from the Really Good Greetings stamp set.  Quick, easy, and I think very pretty!

Which is your favorite of these cards?

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: