Saturday, February 21, 2015

Jana's Four Seasons Sheltering Tree Cards

Hi, everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  I have a great set of cards to share with you today, made by my very talented friend Jana Weaver.  She created these for me for a workshop a couple weeks back, and everyone there enjoyed seeing Jana's creations, as I'm sure you will.  I love how they show off the versatility of the Sheltering Tree stamp set -- it's literally a set for all seasons!  So, without further ado, here all the cards are together:



And, individually (with apologies for my photography skills or lack thereof!), starting with Spring:



Summer:



Fall: 



And, winter:


and, a closeup so you can see the snow on the branches (Dazzling Details):


What do you think?  Aren't these terrific?!

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: