Monday, March 9, 2015

SUper Friends' February Swap Cards

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I have a treat for you today -- some wonderful works of art from the swap at our SUper Friends (my team of talented demonstrators!) February gathering. 


Jana created this adorable card using the card base, stamps, and gold glitter dot embellishments from the March 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit, combined with the Happy Easter Bunny stamp from the Occasions catalog:


Connie's clever card shows off the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack (so awesome for masculine cards and more!):


I love the inside, too:

Cheryl created this sweet card, using the Cheerful Critters stamp set and the fun Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy stickers (don't you love how they coordinate with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack!!?!)


Agnes used the amazing January Paper Pumpkin kit to create this wonderfully interactive shaker card:


Nancy's elegant card shows off the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-Bration, along with the Another Thank You stamp set, and the cute flower from the Simply Wonderful Sale-a-Bration Stamp set.

 
 
For my card, I used the bokeh technique for the background, the greeting is from the From the Garden stamp set, die cut with the Handpicked Framelits Dies.  The flower is die cut from the Bouquet Bigz L Die.  The Gold Sequins and ribbon from the Best Year Accessory pack are tied together with the Wild Wasabi Painted Blooms Cotton Twine:
 


I'll be teaching how to make this card in my upcoming Spring/Bokeh Technique Card Class on March 27th . . . so please check out my class info in the side bar if you are interested in making one of your own!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: