The greeting is from the Painted Petals set, stamped first in Rich Razzleberry, then rocked the bottom of the stamp into Blackberry Bliss for an ombre effect on the greeting. It is cut out with the Decorative Label Punch.
The Rose Red lace and Blackberry Bliss thin velvet trim are from the Artisan Embellishment kit, as is the metal flower button on the body of the butterfly.
The butterfly is due cut using the beautiful Butterfly Thinlits, soon to be available again -- and from the day they are through April 30th, Stampin' Up! is bringing you two special offers:
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
So, if you haven't gotten your Butterfly Thinlits or Bundle yet, be sure to stay tuned for them to become available soon (probably tomorrow)!!!
Thanks for visiting!