Saturday, April 25, 2015

Retiring Favorite: Bloom with Hope Card

Bloom with Hope has been one of my favorite stamp sets from the 2014-15 Annual Catalog, so I'm sad to see it retiring (though, since it is a hostess set, I knew it was coming!).  Anyway, one of the first cards I made with it was this flip card, and I wanted to (finally) share it with you!!!  Here it is:



This was inspired by the white embossing on the boxed note card sample on page 240 of the Catalog. I decided to change the color to Lost Lagoon and make my card a flip card using the awesome Circle Thinlits (not retiring!).  The butterfly is from the Papillon Potpourri set (also not retiring!), stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Blendabilities, and cut with the Elegant Butterfly Punch.

If you'd like to check out the other retiring items, you can see the lists here or in my online store here.  My Digital Studio is also retiring, and you can see the list of everything going away along with that here.   Retiring products are only available until June 2nd, or while supplies last (and some items have already sold out -- particularly card stocks and ink refills).

Stampin' Up! has also created a video with their favorite retiring products, which you can see here:



What are your favorite retiring products?

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: