Saturday, February 3, 2018

Magical Unicorn Card

Happy Saturday!  Today, I have another card to share with you that features a background made with Brusho Crystal Colour.  For this card, I wanted to create a rainbow effect, so spritzed watercolor paper with water, then sprinkled on the different Brusho powders in "rainbow order," and spritzed again.  Here's how that turned out:


The unicorn is created with the Magical Day Bundle, and I colored the mane, horn, and tail with Stampin' Blends.  The background paper is from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Pack, with a strip of Foil Frenzy Specialty paper layered on that, as well as a piece of the Myths and Magic Specialty Washi Tape.  The ribbon is Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon from the Occasions Catalog.

Here's the inside of the card:


And, I also created a coordinating envelope:


Hope you are having a wonderful, crafty Saturday!  Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: