Thursday, February 1, 2018

Party Panda Thank Yous

Hi!  Today I have cards to share with you made using the Party Pandas Stamp Set (a Sale-a-Bration item!)  The backgrounds were created using Brusho Crystal Color on Thick Whisper White, and I colored the balloons with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends Combo Pack.  

For the first couple cards, I used the Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper (another Sale-a-Bration choice) for the background:




After I created the second card, I decided to go back and add a strip of the Myths and Magic Specialty Washi Tape to the card.  I also used that and designer series paper strips to finish the inside and envelope as well:




For the second set of cards, I decided to use the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper (retired) because I liked how it coordinated with the color in these Brusho backgrounds:






I also added some star sequins (leftover from creating the Color Me Happy Project kit) around the pandas.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: