Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Pressed Wildflower Note Cards

Happy Tuesday!  This spring and summer, as I wnas doing some cleaning up of flower beds and our garden, I decided to try pressing some of the little wildflowers I found.  I used either Watercolor paper or Thick Whisper White for the pressed pieces, and ran that through my Big Shot.  (This technique is called Duoprinting with Chlorophyl, and there's a link to the tutorial plus you can see some other cards I made with it a few year back in this blog post).

I cut some of my prints with die cuts and added to note cards to create this set:


A little easier to see here, on this next card, but I also stamped and fussy cut some of the little flower images in the Lovely You set to add as embellishments:


This card also has some stamped and die cut images and a greeting from the Forever Fern Bundle.  The gold leaves are from the Forever Gold Laser Specialty Die Cut Paper.

I also used a piece from the Forever Gold Laser Specialty paper on the next card:


The greeting is from the Blossoms in Bloom bundle, which I also used on the next cards:


 

Hope you enjoyed these! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: