Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Blessings of Home Thank You

Hi!  Hope you are having a great day!  Today's card is another one I've created with the Heart and Home Suite of products that will be available in the January - June 2022 Mini Catalog!   



The card base is Cinnamon Cider, and I layer two designs from the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper in the background.  I stamped the flowers from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink and then colored them with watercolor pencils before die cutting with the Flowers of Home dies.  The greeting is stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink as well.  I finished with some of the Classic Matte Dots.  

Can you tell I'm loving this new set?  How about you?  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  What colors would you choose to color these flowers?

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle 

No comments: