Sunday, November 14, 2021

SUper Friends Sunday: August Swap Cards and Fun

Happy Sunday!  I'm back again with some more amazing cards from my SUper Friends group!  For our August card swap, we challenged ourselves to CASE (stampers lingo for copying, which I believe stands for something like Copy and Share Everything!) a card from a current Stampin' Up! Catalog and use fall colors.  

Margery created this delightfully adorable card using the bear from the Count on Me stamp set, and altering the card layout from page 82 of the Annual Catalog.  Margery changed not only the colors, but the background, using a trio of bright colors cut with the Layering Diorama dies


 For her elegant fall card, Cathy selected some of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper for the background, and used three die cut leaves, which are similar to the Intricate Leaves Dies from the July-December Mini Catalog:  



Judy-Ann created her gorgeous card with the Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle, and drew her inspiration from the card on page 69 of the July-December Mini Catalog:






Judy-Ann also included this adorable bonus card made with the Turtle Friends Bundle:







Kallien selected a card on page 98 of the Annual Catalog as her inspiration for her beautiful creation featuring the Color and Contour Bundle





For my card, I took inspiration from a card on page 63 of the July-December Mini Catalog, but used the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set along with the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper:







Kallien also made some yummy treats for our outdoor gathering and had them wonderfully packaged, with an adorable tag created with the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set:



And, I used the Blackberry Beauty Designer Paper, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, and Pretty Pillow Box Dies to whip up these little treat boxes:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Hope you enjoyed the inspiration here!  If you'd be interested in joining my SUper Friends gatherings or swaps, please contact me for more information.  And, if you'd like to purchase any of the products used, please follow the links provided to my online store or contact me!  

Happy Stamping!
Michelle






No comments: