Tuesday, November 14, 2023

OnStage at Home Bee Cards!

 I had so much fun attending OnStage@Home this Saturday!  I wore my socks from the from the swag box I received and settled in with my tablet, a cup of coffee, notebook, and cell phone to be able to text and share the experience with some great friends!  


During the event, we made some cards with the Bee Mine Suite, which is a sneak peek of a product suite from the upcoming January to April Mini Catalog.   We made two cards, and I had cut enough supplies to make two each of the two cards.  Here are some photos of the cards in progress:




And, here are the final products:




I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the bees' wings, which you can see a bit better here:





I love all the facees for the bees in this set!  So fun to be able to give them such cute expressions!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle







No comments: