Wednesday, November 8, 2023

You Make My Heart Buzz Fancy Fold Card

I gave a bit of a sneak peek of today's card last week in a Facebook Live video I did with my good friend Connie M!  This card is made with the Bee Mine Suite, which those who registered for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage @Home event this weekend were able to preorder.  This Suite will be in the upcoming January to April 2024 Mini Catalog.

I was crafting at my friend Judy's house, and we decided to use the items from the Suite to create a card using a fun fold shown by Sidney during her presentation with her mom Sara during the Stampin' Up! online World Card Making Day event.  Here's how the card turned out: 


I used the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle, another sneak peek product from the January to April 2024 Mini Catalog, which was available to order for the World Card Making Day event, alon with the Bee Mine Suite products, to make the greeting piece on the belly band:

Here's the card open:


 I'm looking forward to creating more projects with the Bee Mine Suite this Saturday during the Onstage@Home event!  I'll be sharing those here and on my Facebook Business Page!  Please stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: