Monday, November 6, 2023

Some Beary Cute Cards with 3D Abundant Beauty Snowflakes

Happy Monday!  Hope you aren't tired of seeing cards I've made with the Abundant Beauty Masks!  I have three more for you today, this time showing cards made with the snowflake mask and embossing paste!  

For the first two cards, I made embossing paste snowflakes on some designers series paper from Walk in the Forest.  I used the Merriest Tree dies to cut out one of the trees from the designer series paper, and added a bear cut with the Beary Cute punch from the designer paper.
 


I had a bit of designer series paper left over to use on the inside of the card as well:



For this card, I embossed the snowflakes onto some Night of Navy card stock.  I used a bit of Basic White card stock to create the snow for the bears and present to sit on.  This time the bears are stamped with the Beary Cute set


 Hope you enjoyed these!  Please let me know if you have any questions about them!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: