Friday, October 27, 2023

With Lots of Love and Gratitude! So Many Paper Pumpkin Alternate Cards!!!

 Happy Friday!  I finished a big project this week -- my September With Love and Gratitude Paper Pumpkin kit and a refill kit that I'd purchased!  

I had done a Facebook Live when I first received the kit and made an alternate card with that (which you can see in this blog post).  

Then, to get started creating with the kit, I made a note card and a treat bag following the kit's instructions:






With two kits, I would have been able to make 16 treat bags, but I decided I didn't need that many.  I kept 10 aside for something I'd like to create.  Then, the remaining 6 plus the note cards and envelopes, I decided to cut up to make as many cards as I could.


I added card bases cut from Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, and Pecan Pie card stock.  I ended up being able to create 40 alternate cards!  





I kept my card making pretty simple overall, though did decide make a couple sets of stack, cut and swap cards!  Here those are:









I also kept the insides pretty simple:


Here are my other cards:




























Whew!  Here's everything all together:




This was a wonderful kit -- I had so much fun creating with it!!!  Please let me know if you would like more information about the cards I made or about Paper Pumpkin in general!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: