Monday, October 2, 2023

My Recent Mystery Monday Cards!

Catching up on some creations I'd like to share with you and thought this would be a fun day to share a couple cards that I created last month in Mystery Stamping Monday's with Sharon Armstrong!  It is very fun to craft along with her and then see all the different cards everyone makes with the same clues but different projects and different creative interpretations!

I had to look up the date to see when I made this first card.  I thought it was around mid-September, but turns out it was actually around August 28th!  Time flies when you are having fun, I guess!  For this card, I decided to use the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper along with the Translucent Florals Bundle:





For the September 25, Mystery Monday card, I decided to use the All About Autumn Specialty Paper (unfortunately on backorder as of this writing, but hopefully available again very soon), along with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder for the background piece and Pick of the Patch Stamp Set paired with the Nested Essentials Dies for the greeting:


I went a little rogue as I had the Basic White layer cut slightly incorrectly, and made cards layering the two designer series paper panels two different ways:  




It was fun to have some different options with the layout on this one!  I also like how Sharon had the two strips perpendicular to one another on her card, so may have to give that a try, too!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Michelle  



 

No comments: