Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Connie M's January Swap Card

Connie M's gorgeous Valentine's card had a bit of an adventure through the mail that kept it from getting to me in time for the post I did of the January SUper Friends swap cards; however, it is too good not to share!!!  And, even though it was designed for Valentine's, I think you'll agree with me that this card would be wonderful to express some loving thoughts on many other occasions as well!!!

Connie created her card with the Adoring Hearts Bundle and the Most Adored Sale-a-Bration paper.  


I had to give you a closer view so you could see the beautiful glimmer of the Irridescent Foil Gems Connie embellished her card with:


The inside is finished with a beautiful stamped image:


Connie cased her card from Meg Loven at lovenstamps.com, and she notes that Meg's post has an embedded video that shows how she made the card and gives good tips on using the brayer on an embossing folder.

- Michelle



No comments: