Friday, March 29, 2024

Easter Basket and Rocker Card from Marlene -- and the Card her Card Inspired!

 I received a fun box from my friend Marlene this week, which included a basket full of goodies and a beautiful Easter card!  I was inspired by the layout of that Easter card to create a rocker card with the Latte Love set!  Here are some photos of the basket and cards!





Marlene's beautiful card uses the Excellent Eggs Bundle and features some beautiful embossing and touches of Enamel Effects!  The card base is created with one of the large circles from the Deckled Circles Dies.

I decided to CASE Marlene's card and create a rocker card with the Latte Love Suite Collection.  I substituted stamped images for the embossing, used coffee cups die cut from the suite's designer paper, and added a smaller Very Vanilla Deckled Circle die cut with the greeting and some stamped images behind the coffee cups.  Here are the two cards together:


And, some close ups of my card:




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Hope these ideas inspire you to create something fun as well!  Please let me know if you have any questions about these projects.

- Michelle



No comments: