Friday, July 27, 2012

Marlene's Thanks a Million Card

Happy Friday to you!  Here's another of the beautiful cards I received from my super-talented friend Marlene Caravello:


And, here's the inside:


I love all the new products Marlene used on this card -- the International Bazaar Designer Series Paper, the Elegant Butterfly punch, the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, the Stitched Midnight Muse Ribbon, the Everything Eleanor stamp set (flourish and background for the Apothecary Accents piece inside the card), the Apothecary Accents Framelits, and I think at least one of the flower layers may have been die cut with the Floral Frames Framelits.  Oh, and I think the splash of Tangerine Tango on the top of the inside was added with the awesome new Stampin' Spritzers!

Isn't this a wonderful card?!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend!

- Michelle

No comments: