Monday, April 8, 2013

Pretty Purse Papers

A few weeks back, I saw this wonderful tutorial on Splitcoaststampers for Purse Papers -- a folder of little note papers to keep in your purse.  I thought that was such a neat idea that I a made a few to give to some friends and hostesses.  Here are some of my creations:




When you open them up, this is what you find:






Supplies used:

Stamps: Designer Typeset (Stampin' Up!'s new photopolymer stamp -- used it to write "notes" on the label for the folder), Four FramesOh Hello, Betsy's Blossoms, and Collage Curios
Inks:   Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, and Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Accessories:  Decorative Label Punch, White Gel Pen, Sycamore Street Ribbon (Sale-a-Bration Exclusive)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Michelle

No comments: