Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Celebrate Everything Star Favor

Hi Everyone!  Quick post today . . . have been enjoying summer with the boys, including a fun trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium yesterday . . . still need to upload photos from that!  The boys were wanting to catch Pokemon there, but fortunately were distracted from that by the cuteness of the otters, a super-interesting meet and greet with the albatross, the always-amazing color-changing cuttlefish, and well, so much more!  ;)  All part of my grand plan in going, I suppose.  Also helped that T's account wasn't working while we there!  

Anyway, before this turns into a long post . . . here's a fun favor box I created for a swap.  I used a pattern that I found on Pinterest, and you can see here.   



The box is made using a piece of Daffodil Delight paper from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.

I used one of the tags from the April Paper Pumpkin kit and some Baker's Twine (from the Occasions Catalog, but could substitute either the new solid Basic Black or Melon Mambo Baker's Twines in its place . . . or twist them together for this look!):



Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: