Friday, July 22, 2016

Fabulous Friends Friday: Judy-Ann's Watercolor Wings Z-Fold

Happy Friday!!!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  I have a gorgeous card to share with you today from my fabulous friend Judy-Ann!  Inspired by the butterfly z-fold I showed you in this post, she created this work of art:



So pretty!!!  I love the colors!  Judy-Ann used Pink Pirouette for the card base, Sweet Sugarplum for the front part of the z-fold, Wisteria Wonder for the die cut butterflies, Whisper White for the largest (stamped) butterfly and greeting panels, and the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack.  In addition to Watercolor Wings stamp set, Judy-Ann also stamped with the Love and Affection Stamp Set,  She die cut the butterflies with the Bold Butterfly Framelits.

I believe Judy-Ann may be teaching this card in an upcoming class -- if you are interested in attending that, please let me know, and I will get you in touch with her!

Also, don't forget Bonus Days are going on now until July 31st!  If you haven't done your shopping yet, be sure to head over to my online store!  You'll also earn my Great Stampin' Rewards on your orders!!!  In fact, I've decided to offer double rewards for all orders this month!!!  Don't miss out!



No comments: