Monday, March 6, 2017

Hello Inside the Lines Card

Hi!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  Popping in to share a card.  This one started with a square of the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper, which is an exclusive Sale-a-Bration item, and so much fun to use!  I decided to color the paper using the Watercolor Pencils, plus a bit of Clear Wink of Stella on the bee's wings.  I used an Aqua Painter to spread the color a bit, then, when that was dry, mounted the finished piece onto a layer of Basic Black.


I layered that onto a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock, which I'd stamped with the Delicate Details stamps, which are another exclusive Sale-a-Bration item.  The card base is Thick Whisper White.  The greeting is from the Jar of Love stamp set, stamped in Tuxedo Memento black on a circle cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits, with a Basic Black Bakers' Twine bow attached.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle




No comments: