Thursday, March 2, 2017

Beautiful You Meets Mediterranean Moments

Hi!  Hope you are having a great Thursday!  Quick post today to share some note cards I created recently -- had some pieces left from one of the make and takes at my Occasions/Sale-a-Bration Open House (you can see the original project in this blog post), and decided to follow some inspiration I'd seen on Pinterest (like this gorgeous card) and mask one of the ladies from Beautiful You into the scene from Mediterranean Moments:



Here I used a piece from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack for the layer under the stamped piece:


I took 4 of these notecards and their matching envelopes and bundled into a gift for this month's SUper Friends' gathering hostess:




The yummy ribbon around the cards is the Watermelon Wonder Mini Striped Ribbon!

I think these are very elegant as they are, but would also be great fun to watercolor using the new Watercolor Pencils!

Coming tomorrow . . . the swaps from our SUper Friends gathering!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: