Thursday, March 9, 2017

Throwback Thursday: Paper Pumpkin Treats!

Hi!  I have a Throwback Thursday post for you today, and am sharing projects from two great past Paper Pumpkin kits as part of it.  The first of these are treat bags made with the January 2017 Adoring Arrows kit, which I had so much fun putting together and then handing out to brighten people's Valentine's Day!  Here's the front of the bags:

 And, the back -- I used the gold heart stickers that came in the kit to cover up a mini staple I used to keep the bags closed:

Earlier this week, I also finally had a chance to assemble the What a Gem kit from July 2016.  I decided to sponge color onto the boxes and create an ombre look to them:


These boxes are sponged with Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, and Cucumber Crush:





For the boxes with the Flirty Flamingo tassels, I used Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder:





If you'd like to create some fun treat boxes like these, there are still some What a Gem kits and refill kits available in the online store!  These are only available while supplies last, so don't miss out!

And, if you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can find out more about these awesome kits and how you can have them appear in your mailbox each month by clicking here.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: