Thursday, January 18, 2018

Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Party Make and Takes Sneak Peek #1

Hi!  Happy New Year!  Wow!  I didn't realize I'd taken such a long break from blogging!  Sorry about that!  Have lots of projects to share with you, so hopefully can get back into a regular blogging routine again!  Thanks for your patience with me!!

Today I am excited to share with you one of the projects I have planned for my Occasions and Sale-a-Bration party this Sunday!  I hope if you are in the area, you'll come join me (you can find out more information about it here or on Facebook here).

This one combines the Heart Happiness and Petal Palette stamp sets with the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Paper, all from the Occasions Catalog:


While I made this sample a "Thank You," I think this could just as easily be a Valentine, anniversary or birthday card!  What do you think?

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Michelle

No comments: