Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Beary Christmas to You!

Greetings!  Yesterday, I showed you this collage of sample cards I made with the Beary Christmas Memories and More kit for the new catalog party on Sunday.  All of these cards use the 4 x6" cards from the pack, as well as pieces from the sticker sheets:


I also made another card for a friend using one of the 3 x 4" cards from the pack, plus sticker pieces and the Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins, and wanted to share that with you as well:



I love how quickly and easily you can put together some really cute Christmas cards with this Memories and More Card Pack and the coordinating Cards and Envelopes!  (The Memories and More Card Pack is not orderable at the time I am writing this, but should be back in stock around October 9th). 

- Michelle

No comments: