Friday, September 8, 2023

Fabulous Friends Fun Fold Friday!!!

Happy Friday!  Hope you are having a great day!  I'll admit I got a little carried away with the alliteration for the post title!   It is accurate, though, as I have a fun fold card to share with you that I made along with some very fabulous friends!  

I was able to spend a little crafty time with my friends Jana and Judy this week, and Judy brought along instructions for us to make the flying finch fun fold card by Susan Campfield.  We actually made two of this type of card, but for today I only have photos of one of those two cards ready to go.  I just finished a couple panels on the other card and should have the photos of that ready to go soon (stay tuned!)

For this card, we decided to use the Cheers to the Season set from the new September-December Catalog as the focal image:



We stamped fall leaves in the background in Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and So Saffron, and used some plaid designer series paper and a twine bow to finish off our cards!  

I'm looking forward to making some more of this fun fold!  And, I know there is a similar fun fold called the flying seagull that I may have to give a try, too!  Have you tried these?  Leave me a comment and let me know, if so!  Would love to see what you've made!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: