Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Meaningful Flowers Finch Fold Card

 Hello!  I have one more card to share with you today from my time making finch fold cards with Judy and Jana last week.  This card was made with pieces from the August 2023 Meaningful Flowers Paper Pumpkin kit.  When I brought it home, here's how the card looked:


Judy had the idea to add strips of Lemon Lolly in the blank panels on either side of the focal image, and I thought that sounded perfect!  I decided to emboss the Lemon Lolly card stock with the new Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder (from the September to December Mini Catalog).  

Here's how the finished card turned out:





Please let me know if you have any questions about this card!

I just received notice that my September Paper Pumpkin kit shipped today!  Can't wait for it to arrive in my mail box!  Still need to finish my August kit . . . let's see if I can do that before the September one arrives!  

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: