Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lunchbox Accordian Album

The new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini has two new shapes of On Board Books (on page 23), and when I saw the Briefcase album, one of my first thoughts was how fun it would be to create a school lunch box shaped scrapbook with it!  So, I created one for my swap with my friend Marlene!   I combined the Briefcase On Board Book with paper and die cut adhesives from the Cool Kids scrappin' kit (on the Last Chance list!!!  Be sure to order yours before it's too late!), and with images stamped using the new First Day stamp set (on page 25 of the Summer Mini -- such a fun set for school pages, cards, and more!)  


The On Board Briefcase Book comes with eight chipboard pages and a ring to hold them together as an album.  For my project, I wanted to show a different way to use the chipboard pieces . . . so rather than putting all 8 together as a book, I used two pieces as the covers for an accordian album.  Here's my front cover:



the back cover:



and the inside pages:




the pages on the other side of the album:




and, some close ups of the pages:







Please let me know if you'd be interested in detailed instructions or a kit to make this project yourself! 

- Michelle

2 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

You posted it!! I LOVE this project! It's so cute.

Jan said...

I would LOVE the directions to make this - SO cute!! TFS