Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stampin' Up!'s Last Chance Lists! and $99 Starter Kit Special

Stampin' Up! has now released the Last Chance lists for stamps, accessories, and Decor Elements that are being discontinued!  There are even some items that are on special, up to 50% off.  These items are only available while supplies last -- so please be sure to stop by my website soon to purchase the Last Chance items you want in my online store (to get there from my website's home page, simply click one of the Shop Now buttons)!

For your viewing convenience, here are some links to the different lists as well:

Last Chance Stamps
Last Chance Home Decor
Last Chance Accessories
Last Chance 25% Off
Last Chance 50% Off

(If you see something you want to purchase while browsing the lists, please be sure to select me as your demonstrator and shop through my demonstrator website to get the best pricing!  Or, you can always call or email me as well!)

Also, if you've ever thought about becoming a demonstrator, there is an amazing special this month!!!  Stampin' Up! is offering a special Mini Starter Kit, which comes with items valued at over $180, for only $99!!!  For more information about this special, please click here -- and feel free to email me with any questions about the different options for becoming a demonstrator!   If you'd like to sign up through me, you can visit my demonstrator website, click the join now button, and use my password:  circle of friends.

I'll be back soon with another of the projects I created for my swap with my friend Marlene!  You won't want to miss this one . . . stay tuned!

- Michelle 

No comments: