Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Digital Studio Update, Downloads, and More!

I really love My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up!'s easy to use software for creating digital designs and projects) -- and it just keeps getting better!  Stampin' Up! just released a free upgrade for software users, and the upgrade adds some great new functions plus some great new print products!!!  You can read the specifics of what the upgrade includes here.  And, check out the new print products here.

One of the new My Digital Studio print products that I'm super-excited about is the swatchbook!  I can see so many possibilities for fun mini albums to create with it.   I'm thinking this could be great fun for an end of year teacher gift with a photo of each child in the class on one page and a message on the back, or similarly for a coach's gift, or for a group of friends, or for a recipe exchange, or well, the possibilities just go on and on!   In fact, I've already created one page that I can share with you:


(When this is professionally printed through Stampin' Up!'s print services, there would be a hole punched in the middle of the circle on the left hand side, and a ring through that hole, binding this page to the others.) 

There were also a bunch of new downloads released last month, and more on the way -- sounds like there will be new downloads every Tuesday in April!  You can see the newest downloads available here

Stampin' Up! recently created a great resource for keeping track of your downloads as well.  Click here for the links to the My Digital Studio Catalog and March Catalog!  (And, actually, while you are there, consider joining the My Digital Studio online community -- it's a great place to learn techniques, be inspired, and share your ideas and projects!)

If you'd like more information about My Digital Studio, please leave me a comment or send me an email (there's a link in my sidebar you can use to email me).

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable page, and congrats to the little man!!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Love the scrapbook page, Michelle! You are so good with that MDS! Maybe one of these days it will finally make sense to me. LOL! Thank you for sharing, Marlene Caravello